cloud server providers
A cloud server is a logical server that is built, hosted and delivered through a cloud computing platform over the Internet. Cloud servers possess and exhibit similar capabilities and functionality to a typical server but are accessed remotely from a cloud service provider. A cloud server may also be called a virtual server or virtual private sever.
- Computing infrastructure that can be physical (bare metal), virtual or a mix of the two depending on use case.
- Has all the capabilities of an on-premises server.
- Enables users to process intensive workloads and store large volumes of information.
- Automated services are accessed on demand through an API.
- Gives users the choice of monthly or as-you-go payment.
- Users can opt for a shared hosting plan that scales depending on needs.
VCloudpoint S100 Zero Client
Audio:1× 3.5mm audio input?1× 3.5mm audio output
Switch :1×power/reset switch
Power Consumption:Standby? 0.2w; Wokring? 5W (independent of external USB devices)
Display Support :VGA
Resolution Standard (32 bits @ 60Hz):640×480?800×600?1024×768?1280×1024?1600×1200
Networking:Wired 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45) ,WIFI optional external WIFI antenna at additional cost: 802.11b/g/n
vCloudPoint V1 Zeroclient
- model: V1
- Size:93(W)x90(D)x18(H) mm
- Net Weight:150g
- Color:Matte Diamond black & moon sliver
- USB:4×USB 2.0
- Audio:1× 3.5mm audio input?1× 3.5mm audio output
- Power:1×5V DC
- Switch :1×power/reset switch
- Power Consumption:Standby?Standby? 0.2w; Wokring? 5W (independent of external USB devices)
- Display Support :HDMI / VGA
- Resolution:Wide (32 bits @ 60Hz)1360×768?1366×768?1440×900?1600×900?1680×1050?1920×1080
- Networking:Wired 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet (RJ45)optional external WIFI antenna at additional cost: 802.11b/g/n