cloud server providers
A cloud server is a logical server that is built, hosted and delivered through a cloud computing platform over the Internet. Cloud servers possess and exhibit similar capabilities and functionality to a typical server but are accessed remotely from a cloud service provider. A cloud server may also be called a virtual server or virtual private sever.
- Computing infrastructure that can be physical (bare metal), virtual or a mix of the two depending on use case.
- Has all the capabilities of an on-premises server.
- Enables users to process intensive workloads and store large volumes of information.
- Automated services are accessed on demand through an API.
- Gives users the choice of monthly or as-you-go payment.
- Users can opt for a shared hosting plan that scales depending on needs.