CISCO ASA 5545 X WITH FIREPOWER FIREWALL
Unprecedented Network Visibility
- Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services is centrally managed by the Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center. Management Center provides security teams with comprehensive visibility into and control over activity within the network. Such visibility includes users, devices, communication between virtual machines, vulnerabilities, threats, client-side applications, files, and websites. Holistic, actionable indications of compromise (IoCs) correlate detailed network and endpoint event information and provide further visibility into malware infections.
- Management Center also provides content awareness with malware file trajectory that aids infection scoping and root cause determination to speed time to remediation.
- Cisco Security Manager provides scalable and centralized network operations workflow management. It integrates a powerful suite of capabilities; including policy and object management, event management, reporting, and troubleshooting for Cisco ASA firewall functions. For small-scale and simple deployments, the Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) is available to provide on-device, GUI-based firewall network operations management.
- Cisco’s enterprise-class management tools help administrators reduce complexity with unmatched visibility and control across NGFW deployments.
Reduced Costs and Complexity
- Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services incorporates an integrated approach to threat defense, reducing capital and operating costs and administrative complexity. It smoothly integrates with the existing IT environment, work stream, and network fabric. The purpose-built appliance family is highly scalable, performs at up to multigigabit speeds, and provides consistent and robust security across branch, Internet edge, and data centers in both physical and virtual environments.
- With Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center, administrators can streamline operations to correlate threats, assess their impact, automatically tune security policy, and easily attribute user identities to security events. Management Center continually monitors how the network is changing over time. New threats are automatically assessed to determine which can affect your business. Response efforts are then focused on remediation, and network defenses are adapted to changing threat conditions. Critical security activities such as policy tuning are automated, saving time and effort, while protections and countermeasures are maintained in an optimal state.
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center integrates easily with third-party security solutions through the eStreamer API to streamline operation workflows and fit existing network fabrics.